Thursday 23 October 2008

Castles, Castles and more Castles




This Castles was amazing, actually one of my favorite things we did on our trip. It was not only huge, beautiful, in perfect condition, located in one of the most pretty gorges I have seen, but was still owned and lived in by the family as a vacation home.!!!!

They had English tours with a thick German accent, and I thought it was not long enough, I wanted more history more info. Never the less we enjoyed ourselves, and even saw a few antiques that we own in the castle!




You had to hike down a pretty long and steep hill to get to the castle from the parking lot. With all the trees you didn't see anything until you turned a corner and this was your first view of her. I was breathless!



Apples were everywhere and we just couldn't resist picking a few. I am sure that farmer would have given us some anyway.


No comments: