Thursday 5 February 2009

Another pause for Ottavio

I am not sure if it was the struggle that brought Ottavio into this world, the fact that he is most likely my last baby, or if it is just that he is soooo SWEET! But I need to pause for him and give him another highlight on the blog. I know this is unfair to the others, but I will make it up to them, they are easily bought off with some form of dessert.
Ottavio is now 8 months old and doing wonderful. He has quickly learned to imitate Dante in reguards to tantrums, and for all of you that know Dante, well, need I say more? He will stomp his feet thrash his little head and cry crocodile tears. Good thing I have a tough outer shell!
This baby stops all the old ladies on the street; not 1 can pass the pram without gooing and gaaing over him, and I have even had a couple of offers to have some prearranged marriages.

Lovig babies is easy, letting them grow up is the hard part. I am soaking in every minute.


2 comments:

The Ortega's said...

Letting them grow up sure is hard...What a real cutie you have there!!

alli said...

He is so gorgeous! I know how you feel about wanting to stetch every minute out as long as you can with the last one. I feel the exact same way about A.J.. They are almost edible aren't they?? Yum!