Thursday 5 February 2009

Glimpses of Everyday Life

Here we have our "girls" Cleo ( light one) and Lucy (black one). Everyday they come with me on my run, they live for it. we run through the orchards and end up at the small river, where they get to splash around, and drink up for the run back to the house. I of course can't just stand around, so while they splash I squat.
Here we have a peek at Lorenzo and Alessandro playing Mancala on the kitchen floor. Our kitchen, like yours, I am sure, is the central hub of the house, and many a game is played in it. Unfortunatly even futball (soccer)

Alessandro working hard at Matematicas, yes on the kitchen table.


Matt is learning to play the piano, Isabella is actually the one giving him his lessons, he is doing very well... Ottavio gets to be the benefactor of all the piano players in our house. One of his most fav things to do is to sit on their laps while they play. Bella, Lorenzo, Alessandro, and Matt have all held him whilst playing. He is quite content to sit and enjoy.



2 comments:

The Ortega's said...

This is such a cool idea to "capture" the everyday..I have been meaning to do a "week in the life..." Thanks for the inspiration.

alli said...

Love it!! Since it is highly unlikely I will ever make it to Spain before you guys come back to the States, I love being able to see what goes on in your world there. I just want you to know that I literally am smiling and laughing out loud when I look at your pictures and read your posts. I am so glad that you blog.